♥ Haus of Makeup is your one stop beauty online store from Singapore that carries brands from UK, US, Japan. Well, bascially all over the world! Our products are 100% authentic and brand new. The products are directly from the brands or authorized dealer.
Brands for sale
Layout made by tkh
Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
- What information Haus of Makeup gathers from users of our Websites.
- How Haus of Makeup uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Haus of Makeup uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Haus of Makeup may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Haus of Makeup takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Haus of Makeup will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Haus of Makeupand have that information corrected, restrictHaus of Makeup's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
- Other things you should know about privacy and Haus of Makeup.
The Type of Information our Websites and Store Collect About You
Haus of Makeup collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Websites or shopping at our store. We receive and store information you enter on our Websites, provide to us at our store, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Haus of Makeup's customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and personal shopping and product preferences.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Websites. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
How Haus of Makeup Uses Information About You
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Haus of Makeup where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Haus of Makeup with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites uses or shares your information. Haus of Makeup collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. Haus of Makeup authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Haus of Makeup, or one of Haus of Makeup's authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Haus of Makeup's internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. Once you have placed your order through our order form, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, for us to process your order and transaction.
Our Security Practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for Haus of Makeup business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Haus of Makeup policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Haus of Makeup cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
What are Cookies and How Does our Websites Use Them?
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing our Websites Branding
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how Haus of Makeup uses your personal information. When you sign up to our mailing list, you have opted to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by email. If you did not sign up for any mailing list, Haus of Makeup may continue to contact you as necessary to process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on our Websites to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.